Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sunday Morning Sunshine......


"How glorious a greeting the sun gives the mountains!" said John Muir

How warm a greeting the sun gave me this morning! says Sowmiya :D!

Yes it was 6:30 am, a sunday morning! there came the sun rays glaring its way through the window of my bedroom right on my face just to tell me hey its time to wake up!!

I just woke up and jumped out of bed with a great enthusiasm.... Quickly brushed my teeth and went out to the balcony to show my face to the sun!! How beautiful was the morning... In the recent times my mind never really went in this direction of enjoying a morning or take note of such things... Never mind i dont want to get into the whys and hows! May be because this day i woke up with exuberance!:) or the sun tickled my happiness glands! I dont know... But i felt really Good!! Then i went for a brisk morning walk where again I was enjoying the sun rays seeping through the tree branches, from behind the clouds with music on to my ears...

What a morning it was!!! The mood of the morning spreads through the entire day just like the sun spreads itself to the world!! I completely agree with Terri Guillemets who said sun is a ball of flaming Joy! :)

P.S.: Terri Guillimets is the creator of Quote Garden- one of my favourite websites for quotes :)

No comments: