Saturday, May 7, 2011

Riding my way in the summer showers!



The drops of water like diamond seeds,
Wish I could join them together like beads
As they were falling from the sky,
The early evening white beauty hiding itself behind the clouds, feeling shy!
It was just me myself and I
What a rejuvenating weather it was!
Looking at the sky reminded me how past memories, like the clouds pass!!

Stretching my arms out of the window, I felt the slight drizzle!
I glanced down the parking area, where my scooty pep dazzled,
Could hear it say “Hey Baby Come for a ride!”
Here I come I said, leaving everything else aside…
My favorite songs flowing into my ears!
I sped through the lane, humming along with cheers….
There just cant be a better turn on,
that converts the mind’s electron to proton.

With all positive charge, I came back after a small ride,
As I stepped home, my mom sighed!
As I rightly read her mind, she thought I was crazy,
Smiling at her I said, Mom take it easy!!
With hot cuppa coffee, I was getting high on caffeine!
Wow! The whole evening was so perfect and fine :):):)

No comments: